Buy Nektar Impact GXP61 Midi Keyboard Controller Online
Designed for keyboardists and live performers, the Nektar Impact gxp61 midi keyboard controller has instant entry to performance management, including a real-time repeat engine, powerful Nektarine plug-in patch management, and Nektar integration.
Impact GXP’s core is a newly designed and carefully balanced key action. Its 61 full-size, semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch provide a nice, firm touch and great playability.
Choose from 5 different speed curves to tailor the Impact GXP’s keyboard sharpness to your needs. They cover a broad dynamic range, from soft to stiff touch. The default “normal” curve is optimized for good control throughout the speed range right out of the box. Three fixed levels allow you to send fixed velocity values across the keyboard if necessary.
Despite some compromises, Nektar Technology IMPACT GXP61 USB MIDI did a good job designing this keyboard, but at this price, it’s okay. Out of the box, this keyboard feels solid and well-made. Very simple to set up. My Mac automatically recognized it, getting you up and running quickly.
What is a Nektar impact GXP MIDI keyboard controller?
USE IT! The 49, 61, or 88 semi-weighted keys and immediate access to performance controls, such as a real-time loop engine, potent Nektarine plug-in patch management, and Nektar integration DAW, are features of the Nektar Impact GXP USB MIDI controller keyboards, which are intended for gamers.
What is GXP nectarine?
The Nectarine app turns Impact GXP into a stage-ready live keyboard featuring all your virtual VST, VST3, and AU sound sources! Impact GXP has dedicated buttons for direct control of patches and plug-in slots.
Is Impact GX a MIDI controller?
Nektar Impact GXP61 61-key Keyboard Controller is a MIDI controller and DAW controller. If you use MIDI software incompatible with Nektar DAW Integration, plenty of options are available to set up MIDI control.
How good is the impact of gxp61?
The Impact GXP61 ticks all the right boxes: proper pitch and mod wheels, dual pedal and expression pedal jacks, selectable velocity curves, 14 RGB LED buttons, 5-pin MIDI out, USB bus power, and more. This product has no review media yet! I have used the Nektar Impact GXP & GX Mini for several hours since receiving it, and I have to give five stars for the rating.
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat, and Nektarine features
- 61-note full-sized keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose of up/down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions.
- Power on/off switch
- USB port and USB bus-powered
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- The shift button activates the secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- 1 MIDI-assignable potentiometer
- 9v DC power supply socket
- (9V, 600 mA, center positive, 2.1 mm barrel connector, PSU optional)
- Note: Repeat the button with the LED tempo indicator
- 1 push encoder for note repeat tempo control and Nektarine features
- Note: Repeat the Function button
- MIDI Output jack
- Includes USB cable
- 1/4 “TRS jack expression pedal socket (pedal not included)
- 1/4″ TRS jack Foot Switch socket for connection of up to 2 standard foot switches (not included; dual-mode requires optional Y-cable adapter)